Lucor Inc. is one of the largest Jiffy Lube franchisees in the USA. Multi-unit retail experience is a plus.
You will perform a variety of routine and non-routine accounting functions with significant focus on General Ledger Accounting. You will also be responsible for supporting the Accounting Department in completing key activities within deadlines.
In this role, you’ll be utilizing your technical accounting expertise to provide the following support:
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
· Balance Sheet and P & L Variance Analysis
· Monthly expense variance analysis (focus on COGS and Direct labor)
· Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and in compliance with internal policies
· Assist with Budget data preparation
· Fixed Assets
· Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
· Automated Bank Reconciliations
· Real Estate, Personal Property, sales and use tax returns
· Business License applications
· Interface with various departments, including Operations, Facilities, Payroll, AR and AP
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· Strong technical accounting background.
· Minimum of 3 years general ledger accounting experience is required
· Minimum of 2 years of multiple unit retail accounting
· Strong Excel skills are required
· Microsoft Great Plains experience highly preferred
· Adaptive Planning System budgeting and reporting experience a big plus
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Must be a strong team player and have ability to work independently
· “Can do” attitude
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
Apply online, but you can also send your resume to Virginia Medford:
Company – Lucor Inc.
Location – Raleigh, NC