Stride was founded to help fast growing small business owners get and stay in their zones of genius by providing reliable, cloud-based accounting and payroll solutions. We exist on the premise that when business owners have trust and confidence in their financials, they can move their business forward faster by making more confident business decisions. We employ both commercial off the shelf and custom software to provide efficiencies to our clients, and stay on the cutting edge of the ever-changing accounting industry. We are committed to hiring an elite team of professionals with the knowledge, team-orientation, and communication skills to help our clients grow their businesses.
We work almost exclusively with fast-growing small businesses in professional services and technology. These are organizations that want to better understand their unit economics and that look to Stride to help them capture data correctly in order to make proper investments and business decisions.
POSITION: Multi Client Accounting Manager
The position of Accounting Manager is responsible for operational leadership and support, process development and hands-on client account management.
The position is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction, ensuring that Stride’s bookkeeping and accounting deliverables are clean, accurate and on time, and working with the client to support their financial needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following is not an all inclusive list and additional duties may be assigned as necessary:
Onboard New Clients
- Oversee and support implementation of new clients. Ensure that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations.
- Be the expert – collaborate with clients to figure out the best financial processes, with a clear eye towards standardization.
- Leverage our standard processes and systems as much as possible, while ensuring that our clients meet their objectives.
- Build and nurture trusting relationships clients, ensuring professional and reliable communication on all accounts.
Keep and Grow Existing Clients
- Ensure that client requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
- Ensure deliverables are accurate and meet client expectations.
- Deliver and discuss monthly financial reports with client.
- Work with client to develop any custom processes that arise from their evolution as a business.
- Check in with clients frequently to ensure satisfaction, offer new services, etc.
- Perform periodic scope reviews of assigned accounts for accuracy and growth opportunities.
Company – Stride
Location – Remote