A Chapel Hill, NC area Commercial Real Estate Developer is seeking an in-house CPA to deal with daily financial transactions.
Will be responsible with all bookkeeping and administrative procedures. Bank Reconciliations, financial statement preparations, general ledgers, profit and loss statements, journal entries, complex budget preparation.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and financial principles
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Strong attention to detail, sound organizational skills
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and deadline oriented
- Customer service focus
- Proficiency in English, MS Office, and QuickBooks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Takes direction well and truly understands no job is too big or too small
- A positive, optimistic can-do attitude
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Familiarity with Real Estate Contracts and Special Projects
- Experience in full-cycle Accounting
- Accounting Degree
All interested candidates should send their resume to Jennifer Turner at Smither@Smithernc.com.
Company – Undisclosed Real Estate Developer
Location – Chapel Hill, NC