- Plan, evaluate, monitor, and continuously improve all aspects accounts payable
- Manage day-to-day payables across multiple platforms and locations.
- Verify and obtain proper approvals on vendor invoices
- Supervise, coach, support, motivate, train, and develop personnel in assigned area
- Directly supervise employees including assigning and reviewing their work
- Review aging, DPO, and discounts taken to ensure proper payment efforts and follow up
- Maintain the cooperation and support of team members company-wide through effective communication and follow up.
- Manage exposure to reduce overpayments, duplicate payments, and minimize risk
- Work closely with purchasing and cost center managers to respond to concerns with existing and potential vendors
- Resolve invoice disputes and negotiate settlements with vendors
- Assist Controller with payment forecast to ensure proper utilization and timing of cash assets
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of AP supervisory experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field required a plus
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to achieve goals and drive initiatives with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn multiple computer systems and multi-task
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics SL (Navision) experience a plus
Company – JF Petroleum Group
Location – Morrisville, NC