PwC is a global network of firms delivering world-class assurance, tax, and consulting services for your business. They are one of the “Big 4” accounting firms in the country.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
There are openings in many locations, including: Miami/Orlando/Tampa, Florida, Boston, MA, Raleigh/Greensboro, NC, Baltimore, MD, Richmond, VA – and more.
Company – PwC
Location – Nationwide