Huron Consulting Group, commonly known as Huron, is an American global management consulting firm offering services to the Healthcare, Life Sciences, Commercial, and Higher Education industries.
ur Analysts join us from a wide range of backgrounds and make an immediate impact working as part of a team committed to developing creative insights, implementing and designing processes, and driving tangible results. We provide access to the training and coaching you need while you work independently or in group settings to get hands on experience in building effective relationships and creating solutions for our clients.
With a solution-oriented approach, you will collaborate with team members to critically think and problem solve to execute the implementation of effective processes and strategies for clients. As an Analyst, you’ll work across a wide range of clients and projects which vary in length and size. In addition to client work, you’ll also get a chance to participate in various team culture initiatives and social events.
Responsibilities may include:
• Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data and communicate synthesized results to senior internal team members to inform client deliverables
• Collaborating with internal team members during the course of the project, including presenting key takeaways, communicating project updates, and organizing overall project logistics
• Engaging with colleagues across the practice to develop innovative and industry-leading methodologies that better serve our clients
• Attending regular client meetings to identify and analyze key metrics for both internal and client leadership team
• Strong performance in your degree of choice with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Advanced or highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products (e.g. Microsoft Visio and Outlook)
• Willingness to travel as needed based on client assignments
• Permanent U.S. work authorization is required
• Current Resume
• In lieu of a cover letter, there are 3 required short answer questions within the application
Please apply online. We have a MAC alum, Glenn McLaurin, who works there ,and is happy to talk to any MAC student who is interested in applying or learning more about the company/role. You can contact Glenn at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company – Huron Consulting
Location – Multiple Cities