Are you energized by a finance role that allows you to engage senior stakeholders and build highly effective business partnerships? If so, the Finance Partnering role could be an excellent opportunity to explore.
As a Finance Partnering Financial Analyst, you will use your finance expertise to build partnerships across matrix teams, help drive business plans, and provide critical financial insights to ensure financial targets are met and business objectives are supported by Finance.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
- Manage governance processes
- Develop financial analysis and analytical skills to drive decision making
- Support development of a strong Finance Partnering organization
- Enhance project management skills critical to guide complex projects
- Assist with management presentations
- Pro-actively drive continuous improvement activities to enhance business value
Interested candidates should use the link to apply, and reach out to Enda Wiseman (Enda.D.Wiseman@gsk.com) with any questions.
Company – GSK
Location – Research Triangle Park, NC