As a Finance Analyst, you will support the US Pharmaceuticals and Vaccines businesses under the Gross to Net Finance Operations team, with responsibilities including Financial and Managerial accounting, reporting and monthly ledger close. It also provides the opportunity to work alongside different partners across GSK and ViiV Healthcare to ensure financial targets are met and business objectives are adequately supported by Finance.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Performing month-end accounting close activities including preparing and posting journal entries and delivering on-time balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare and distribute customized financial reports, gathering information from different systems.
- Assist the consolidation of financial estimates for rebates, allowances and returns across different segments.
- Review of key trends and provide proactive analytical insight recommendations.
- Reconciliation of activities across different financial systems and troubleshooting if errors occur.
- Pro-actively seek improvement of current processes in order to provide better and faster Finance support to multiple stakeholders.
To learn more about the role, or to apply, click here: https://jobs.gsk.com/en-us/jobs/284209?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US
If you have any questions about the role, you can contact the hiring manager: Joe Willadsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Company – GSK
Location – RTP, NC