The Fund Controller at Standish works with other team members to lead the financial reporting and
administration operations of our clients. In conjunction with the Engagement Manager, the Fund
Controller is responsible for fund accounting, capital account maintenance and financial statement
preparation for clients.
• Supervision of the audit and tax preparation process
• Assisting with the preparation of information and data for Capital Calls, Distributions and
Allocations to investors
• Detailed management and tracking of portfolio company financings
• Cash flow management and forecasting
• Assisting with the Quarterly Reporting to the Limited Partners
• Maintenance of investor information in third party software systems
• Some local travel to Client sites as needed
See more in attached job description. Potential summer start time.
If interested, please contact Alexa O’Hare with your resume: AO’Hare@standishmanagement.com
Company – Standish Managment
Location – Raleigh, NC