Advance Auto Parts is seeking an Internal Controls Analyst in Raleigh, NC
The analyst, Internal Controls will be a member of the Global Internal Controls team focused on executing a best-in-class internal controls over financial reporting program for the Company with an emphasis on an efficient and effective Control Environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate the design of internal controls and make recommendations for improvement.
- Assist in documenting financial/accounting/actuarial process flows, with a focus on internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Support the execution of management’s SOX risk assessment and scoping activities to ensure proper risk identification, process mapping and controls linkage for a sustainable internal control framework.
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities and procedures relating to internal controls over financial reporting and SOX.
- Prepare updates to management, to include management control remediation plans.
- Work with external auditors to plan and implement an assessment of the control environment, coordination of timing and execution of process walkthroughs, and a process for timely sharing of potential issues for resolution with respect to internal controls.
Apply online, and also reach out to: Andy Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Company – Advance Auto Parts
Location – Raleigh, NC