Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
- Performing detailed analysis to support commercial clients with the roll out of certain government programs.
- Reviewing and analyzing payroll, loan and other financial documentation.
- Client management, solution implementation, and generation of project results.
- Creating and presenting quality deliverables that support essential project workstreams.
- College degree in the finance, accounting or economics (will consider graduation date of May 2020 if available for immediate work)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends, as needed by the client
- Must have the ability to work from home in a productive work environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- The ability to quickly learn new skills and subject matter
- The ability to apply newly acquired skills using logic and reasoning to sets of transaction data
- The ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize tasks
- A highly motivated, driven, and dynamic attitude towards work and career
- The ability to excel within a team environment and independently
- Must be located in DC, NYC, Dallas, Boston or Charlotte
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges with a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation and significant regulatory pressure. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, we help clients create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare them for future growth and success. Headquartered in Washington DC, the company has more than 7,000 professionals in more than 50 locations. Guidehouse is led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
For further questions about the role, please contact Lindsay Furr at firstname.lastname@example.org
Company – Guidehouse
Location – NYC or Charlotte, NC (Remote for now)