Standish Management is a 100% employee‐owned provider of specialized fund administration services for Managers and General Partners of private equity funds, specifically: Buy‐out, Venture Capital, Real Estate and Fund‐of‐ Funds.
The Associate for Standish works closely with the Fund Controllers and Engagement Managers as a team. With guidance from the team members, the Associate oversees the administrative support and the investor relations related to client funds. These responsibilities range from data entry into the client reporting software to compiling quarterly reports for limited partners and from investor correspondence to addressing the accounts payables and receivables for the clients.
- Data entry for our client software programs, PEO and Vantage
- Administrative support to the Fund Controllers and Engagement Managers
- Assisting with the preparation of information and data for capital calls, distributions and allocations to investors
- Corresponding with investors’ requests regarding the fund information
- Responsible for the clients’ management companies accounts payables and receivables
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts & assisting with the quarterly reporting to the Limited Partners
- Some local travel to client sites as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Finance/Accounting/Economics concentration preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word & Outlook
- Knowledge of various investment accounting concepts (knowledge of alternative investments is a plus)
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, AnalytX or Vantage software preferred
Apply online, and if you have any questions, contact: Lexi O’Hare – AO’Hare@standishmanagement.com
Company – Standish Managment
Location – Boston, MA