GESS International is seeking a Financial Accountant in Raleigh, NC (though work can be done remotely also.)
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for a broad range of accounting and payroll functions.
Owning this function in a medium but rapidly growing business, you will bring a broad range of knowledge to the role. This includes maintaining, recording, processing, updating or reconciling various financial documents. You will be responsible for maintaining accuracy on financial documents and performing clerical accounting or bookkeeping duties.
Excellent opportunity for long-term career development in a creative and innovative company. With a start-up mentality, this team never says ‘that’s not my job’ and each member possess a positive, can-do attitude. When the business needs call for it, it’s all hands-on deck regardless of function. Together this team makes things happen and to ensure every client has a great experience.
An offer of full employment will be provided to successful candidates. The Financial Accountant must be immediately available to work in person. Preference will be given to candidates located in the Raleigh, North Carolina or North Carolina area with the ability to work on-site as needed in the coming months. Candidates out of the area but, willing to potentially relocate will be considered.
Responsibilities for this Financial Accountant position include:
Operation of Quick Books:
- Verifying accuracy of amounts listed on documents
- Maintaining various financial records
- Organizing documents to proper accounts
- Reconciling bank statements and other records of the accounting/finance department
- Encoding information into accounting systems or computer programs including Quick Books
- Compiling routine numerical information
- Performing research
- Preparing purchase orders and contract payments
- Printing and checking details of checks regularly
- Recommending changes to finance-related department/company policies and practices
- Assisting in preparing for audits
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Business mathematics and accounting skills
- Interpersonal skills, Detail-oriented, Organized
- Advanced computer knowledge including Microsoft Office and Quick Books
- Understand fiscal record keeping
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding in handling coordination
Your Core Discipline
- Structured, Reliable, Independent
- Forward thinking
- True team player
Your Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Master’s degree preferred
- Applicable Internship Experience
- NetSuite experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in this position!
Company – GESS International
Location – Raleigh, NC