Bennett Thrasher LLP, ranked among the largest accounting firms in the US, is seeking a Transaction Advisory Intern to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a Master of Accounting student in college, preferably with a track in financial due diligence or financial transaction services. If you are interested in joining a dynamic and collaborative team at one of the best accounting firms to work for, apply today.
The internship would be for Summer 2021.
Interns are presented with opportunities to experience several different transaction assignments, including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures as well as financing transactions.
Duties will include assistance in the following: preparing and tracking data request lists, accumulating and analyzing information provided, developing financial due diligence data books (financial statement preparation along with quality of earnings, working capital, and net debt analyses, among other ad hoc analytics), drafting financial due diligence reports, compiling agendas for diligence meetings, note taking during diligence meetings, and a variety of other tasks that may arise during the deal process.
- Understanding of fundamental accounting concepts for application in due diligence projects.
- Ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects under tight time frames.
- Comfortable working in an environment where no two situations are alike.
- Adaptable to react to ever-changing client demands.
- High degree of attention to detail and precision in delivery of work product.
- Stamina to actively participate in multi-hour diligence discussions with target management and copious note taking ability during these sessions.
- Strong project organization and management skills.
- Timely and effective communication to management and engagement team regarding performance, including any related obstacles.
Apply online, but if you need more information, please contact: Jabari Scott – Jabari.Scott@btcpa.net
Company – Bennett Thrasher LLP,
Location – Atlanta, GA